Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Tia'a Poem

Among all the people who called / wrote and wished me on my birthday, I also got a call from my brother who told me that his 8 year-old daughter has started writing poetry and that she had wriiten one that blew his mind. He sent it to me and, well, it blew me away too :)))



So, without much further ado, here's the 'lil button's poem -

Sometimes I think of things that don't have a chime
things that aren't real or dont have a rhyme.
Thoughts of things that are all imagination
things that are full of me and my full creation.
From time to time I make it rhyme
Whenever I hear a chime, I burst into tears
cause all the pasts I've been through will give me all those fears.
Now I am older, I understand I need to overcome those fears
and stop my big bursting tears,
My poem to follow for all my years.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant !! Outstanding! At such a young age! So the talent runs in the family. Please tell my little Tia darling to carry on writing like this but not to dwell on tears.:)) A pretty young girl like her must live on beautiful hopes and smiles. Brave that she is, she already understands that she needs to overcome her fears. A big hug to her.:) God bless her.

    ReplyDelete