Pages

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Love is always here

You cannot give out or receive love, you Are Love. You can live your life in a kind and compassionate manner, knowing the absolute perfection of every soul behind the image you are presented with, or you can choose otherwise.

Knowing you are love as are all others removes the feelings of needing to give or receive.

Love Is Always Here, Now, Within And Outside of you. Always, No Exceptions.

~ Kristal McVicar on Facebook

---

Saying: I love you. I observed this "I" as an imposter, love is flowing through me, I was witnessing it and I could see that through mind I tended to identify with objects or persons as if I was the doer, that is a delusion....

'I am you' seems more correct to express, reflecting oneness in one other, involving love and aware of no separation in this realm.

And still, we are love and beyond that...

~ Gilles Chamboraire (comment on Kristal's above post)