Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Wisdom

Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev says -

  • Gratitude is not an Attitude. It is something that flows out of you when you are overwhelmed by what is being given to You.

  • Being Alive is not a small thing, it is the greatest phenomenon, not just on the planet but in the whole of the cosmos.

  • Unless you are free from the Process of your own Mind, unless you are free from the Process of your own Body, there is really no such thing as Freedom.

  • Enlightenment need not always happen with a Bang, it can happen quietly, it can be like a flower blossoming.

  • If you think, you are big... You become Small. If you KNOW you are nothing, you become Unlimited. That is the beauty of being a human being.

  • If Desire is a conscious process, then there is no problem. But now that you have lost your awareness and it has become a compulsion, you are a slave to your desire.

  • If you are left out of the mad compulsiveness of society, you must be really blessed. You are not Excluded, you are Included into Life.

  • When unpleasant things happen in our Life, either we can become wise or wounded. This is a choice every human has.

  • Do not try to be in this moment. If you are totally involved with what you are doing right now, you can only be in this moment.Where else can you be?

  • Where there is just teaching, there is adoration, there is worship. Only where there is method, there will be transformation.

  • Your one and only Problem and the very basis of your misery is that life is not happening the way you think it should happen.

  • Once you have an inkling of the immensity of Life, once you see how small and insignificant you are, you become receptivity itself.

  • Either it takes enormous Intelligence or it takes enormous Trust. These are the only two ways one can grow without struggle.

  • If you get too enamoured with your own creation, then you miss the Creator's creation!

1 comment:

  1. Ha..ha..It gladdened me that you quoted Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, a Guru I too consider as genuine. I quote this statement he made in a speech which I like very much , " The very process of spirituality--and really the whole of spirituality--is to become in such a way that if I just sit here, I'm complete by myself. I don't need to become anything or make myself into something else. If I simply sit here, all the world is within me. I am so absolute that all existence is within me"

    ReplyDelete