Pages

Friday, November 09, 2012

November is Art Every Day month


Ok, so I joined the November is Art Every Day Month Movement at http://creativeeveryday.com/ We are expected to create some art everyday and post it on our blog.

I know  I am 9 days late, but I decided not to let such minor matters deter me from participating.

The photo below was taken on my cell phone and so is not the best of photos. I am still being mule-headed about not taking my camera with me when I go on my walks. I feel my walk then turns into a photography expedition and I cannot enjoy my walk as an experience in itself. At some point, I'll have to make a compromise because I'm missing out on too many great photo ops because of this.

Even though it's past midnight and it is now the 10th, I'm entering this for the 9th because it took me too long to write up 3 sentences. So here goes (finally) ....



3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a dynamite photo ~ very creative shot ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:39 am

    I second the above comment! Wonderful. RA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture ... its awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete