Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2007

You come to me, always

On gloriously alive mornings,
The golden light slanting.
You come to me, laughing
As playful sunbeams, tripping,
Dancing, kissing my face.

On bright, sunlit afternoons,
Walking towards the hills,
You come to me, smiling
A beauteous vision of wildflowers
Around a sudden bend.

In the hush of twilight,
As the night falls gently.
You come to me, joyous
On the velvet wings of birds
Coming home to roost.

In the still of the night
Shadows asleep ‘neath the trees.
You come to me, soft-footed
As silvery moonbeams, treading
Tiptoe across the grass.

In the warm embrace of sleep,
Mind still, heart at peace.
You come to me, singing
Sweet melodies of spirits
Mingling, merging, becoming one.

Like a dream come true……

2 comments:

  1. The flow is so beautiful like the little river gently flowing and caressing the little pebbles and reflecting the inner thoughts in the sparkles on wave break points. The little meanders into a deeper sand bar and turns quite and calm.

    I lived through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poems lift me up from the ordinary to the sublime. God bless you, my dear. How easily the divinity in you merges with the divinity outside. How well you express it all ! Words fail me at the moment as I bask in the joy of it all.

    ReplyDelete