Pages

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

can-opener

I just realised while talking to you Ushasam, that sometimes we are so blinded by the illusions of the world and the trickery of the mind, that it takes pain, like a can-opener, to pierce through the layers of deceit, slit open the shell of our ignorance and make us see the truth. Yes, pain can be a baptism too and a deliverance, and the Lord never said that the path to Him is an easy one. So let me not falter and let me not fail, else the price would be too great. Or if I fall, let me rise again and again like Christ did on the way to His crucifixion, only then to gain salvation and mukti ......

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:09 pm

    In your learning and sharing, you become my teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:22 pm

    Without a doubt, all the people in our life are teachers, if only we would see them as such, how much grateful would we be and how much more wise :)

    ReplyDelete