Pages

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Creative February


January had come along and I had said to myself, 'I am going to post a creation daily on the blog, a photo or a poem or haiku, haiban, an insight, anything .... but something I had created that day'.

Well! January slipped by and from time to time my New Year resolution would surface and poke me in the ribs, but I would give it the royal ignore. Until February arrived. Not one to give up even though a month had passed, I decided to go ahead with my New Year resolution and so Creative February was born.

It's a bit of a cheat :) as February has only 28 days but I figured let me start with a nearer goal. So, come sun or cloud or stormy weather, I am challenging myself to post something creative daily for a whole month.

Three cheers to Creative February :)

No comments:

Post a Comment