Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am pride

My name is Pride. I am a cheater.
I cheat you of your God-given destiny... because you demand your own way.
I cheat you of contentment... because you "deserve better than this."
I cheat you of knowledge ... because you already know it all.
I cheat you of healing ... Because you're too full of me to forgive.
I cheat you of holiness... because you refuse to admit when you're wrong.
I cheat you of vision... because you'd rather look in the mirror than out a window. 
I cheat you of genuine friendship ... because nobody's going to know the real you. 
I cheat you of love... because real romance demands sacrifice. 
I cheat you of greatness in heaven... because you refuse to wash another's feet on earth. 
I cheat you of God's glory... because I convince you to seek your own. 
My name is Pride. I am a cheater. You like me because you think I'm always looking out for you. Untrue. I'm looking to make a fool of you. 
God has so much for you, I admit, but don't worry... If you stick with me, You'll never know.

Source : Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment