Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2011

30-day "Blessing Way Challenge"

This is a 30-day " Blessing Way Challenge". If you accept the challenge, you will practice these four steps diligently every day for the next 30 days. After that, you will notice how much better your life has become, in every aspect, and you will practice them for Life!

To accept this challenge, make a commitment to following these four steps for a period of not less than 30 days.:

1. I will suspend all judgment and will, instead, bless every person and situation I encounter, both those I physically meet and those that simply come to mind.

2. I will actively search for the blessing in every circumstance and in those times when none can be found, I will trust that the blessing will be revealed when the time is right.

3. I will daily express an attitude of gratitude, for all the blessings in my life, even those I cannot see.

4. Whenever I feel stressed, pressed or confused, I will take a Blessing Breather, quieting my mind for a moment and focusing only on my breath, breathing deeply and slowly. With each inhalation, I will mentally affirm "I am so blessed" and with each exhalation, I will mentally affirm "I am a blessing to the world," repeating the process at least three times and allowing my body to relax completely before returning to the task at hand.

I understand that in accepting this challenge, there is a distinct possibility that my life will be forever changed for the better.

I am willing to take the risk.

~~~


Source : Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment