Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Submergence

A glorious sort of joy pervades my being, could it be you Oh Lord, whose presence I feel.

Is that your whisper, so soft, that stills my mind and makes fragrant the boundless spaces of my soul.

Is that your touch, so gentle, that transforms my soul into a million shimmering butterflies taking off in exuberant euphoric flight.

Is that your love, so sublime, that resounds in every particle of my being and turns me into a laughingly playful exultant melody.

In that your embrace so tender, that melts me into a river of a countless sparkling stars and leaves me willingly flowing flowing flowing into nothingness......

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So beautiful! That's bliss... You are such a wonderful soul...so full of love and warmth and all of it shows in this poem...Yes, yes, you are the Lord..

    ReplyDelete