Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Crisis

I search for clues among the debris
of the scattered remnants of a crisis.
A stitch with which this heart to mend,
a light into raptures my soul to send.

Along the shores of a scattered mind,
and a heart now a desert wasteland,
a shining pearl I shall surely find,
among the forlorn driftwood on the sand.

The pain I hope has broken the shell
of ignorance, and will bring a swell,
a tide of wisdom so painfully won,
a desire to carefully darkness shun.

Will the light lift the veil and reveal
my soul, will it darkness' layers peel?
A dream, a passing dream it is,
this and every other crisis.

2 comments:

  1. See how strong you are..:)) There is so much hope in these lines. You can clearly see the light in the darkest of hours. So wonderful it is. I can already see the shining, gleaming soul in all reality. These are no dreams my dear, but signs of a mind's attempts to rise to higher reaches of consciousness, to conquer itself, to conquer the darkness and to eventually come out glowing and showering love all around. Crisis within is an opportunity to break free from shackles of the mundane world, redefine space and expand indefinitely. I see a still more beautiful soul emerging out of it all with greater strength and resolve and brimming with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poems are so honest and straight from the heart. That makes your art even more warm and beautiful. So very expressive. God bless..:))

    ReplyDelete